Legal Disclaimer - Think Legal, P.C.
The content presented on this website is intended for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice or guidance. Every legal situation is unique and determined by its individual facts, and jurisdictions might have distinct laws and regulations. Before making any decisions based on this website’s content, always seek advice from an attorney licensed in your specific jurisdiction.
While Think Legal, P.C. is based and primarily practices in California, we do not claim that this website’s materials are applicable or relevant for use outside of California. If certain content does not adhere to rules of another jurisdiction, Think Legal, P.C. cannot assume representation based on that non-compliant content.
Your use of this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If any portion of this website does not satisfy the legal or ethical requirements of a given state, Think Legal, P.C. is not inclined to accept clients who base their choice solely upon those non-compliant sections.
Using electronic means, like email, to communicate does not in itself establish an attorney-client relationship. Due to potential security risks associated with email—even when encrypted—we advise against transmitting sensitive or confidential data through it. We recommend our clients use the Client portal for secure correspondence.
Links on our website leading to other online platforms are provided for convenience. They should not be interpreted as endorsements or affiliations. Think Legal, P.C. is not responsible for any content or the accuracy of information on these linked sites.
To provide clarity:
- This disclaimer is to be construed in the manner most favorable to Think Legal, P.C. should any ambiguities arise.
- All content is provided “as is”, with no express or implied warranties.
- Think Legal, P.C. holds no liability for damages, direct or indirect, from the use or inability to use materials on this site.
- Content on this site can change without prior notification.
- Past case results or client testimonials do not guarantee future outcomes; each is based on its individual merits.
- Any disputes related to this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, irrespective of its conflict of law provisions.
Per Bar Rules, Think Legal, P.C. designates its primary office location in San Diego, California, with Taylor Darcy as the designated attorney responsible for this site’s content.